Question

kweanmss

who wants to pay all of my debt its 14,000 please
Can not pay all by myself and I want to make my life better for me and my kids I'm working and going back to school for medical tech. Please help.

Is this yours or on credit report?

If the debt amount you are writing about is on your credit report and is not bills you are currently dealing with, it's time for some action on your part!  It is not uncommon for errors to be found on credit reports.  Go to freeannualreport.com and get copies of your credit reorts from all 3 credit bureaus.  Look them over carefully and file disputes with each reporting credit bureau on errors you found in their reports.  They have to investigate and verify or delete these items. 

Making a check of your credit reports for accurracy should be an annual habit because only you can make sure the items being reported are correct.

Hope this helps.