Question

u4ever36535

Who to pay?????
"I have 2 credit cards on my credit as charge offs but collection companies have purchased the debit and that to is now on my credit. Who do I pay or work with? Do I contact the orginal debit holder or the collections? Alson once it is paid will they both come off my credit?"

I think it really depends on how old they are and there are a couple of ways to approach it.  If the debts are close to 7 years old you may just want to wait until they come off.  If not, dispute them on your credit reports as duplicates, then send a pay for delete letter to the collection agency offering less than the amount owed.  See if they take will take your offer and also remove their entry on your credit report.  I have been able to do that in the past.