Question

sweeteagirl

who should I really pay??
So I noticed on my credit report a few debts i totally forgot about the remaining balance is pretty low and they are recent .. so my question is should i settle my debt with the companies i owe since its been less then 2 months its been reported? and the balance is pretty low (ie)
U-Haul and Car Insurance

Also I notice a T-Mobile bill just added on since March 2014 funny thing is my T-Mobile is Prepay NO contract so what should i do about this?

These are on copies of the credit reports issued by all three credit bureaus?  Any time you do not knokw where a debt listed on said reports came from, file a dispute with the credit bureau reporting it.  They then have to investigate and either verify or delete the item.

And it's good to pay off the legitimate debts since the negatives on your credit reports due to the non-payment last for a full 7 years, which can hurt your credit score.