Question

CourtFraudVictim

Who protects American citizens from corrupt judges and lawyers?
For 22+ years I held perfect credit. Never missed a payment on any of my 11 credit cards, car loans, or mortgage. Then, estranged relatives STOLE my mother's dead body in Florida although I held statutory rights as "next of kin" to process her remains. The civil court in Palm Beach County then conducted little more than an "auction" of my rights... by delaying hearings, cancelling hearings, and catering to the wealthier litigant - my adversary. I eventuially "gave up" because I spent $50,000 of my life-savings trying to enforce my rights before a carousel of arrogant, smug, and impatient judges who felt their position extended their penises. WHAT A DISGRACE. That injustice destroyed my first marriage. I couldn't get over the FACT "ethical and honorable" lawyers could literally SELL MY RIGHTS TO A HIGHER BIDDER. This is America?

Then, as part of my divorce I received 50/50 joint-rotating custody rights. Then, my ex-wife met my beautiful new girlfriend and withheld rotations out of spite. What ensued in the exact same court system was AN AUCTION TO RAISE MY KID. UNETHICAL. DESPICABLE. Again, mismanaged by a series of pretentious, arrogant, fat, gelatenous, stupid, vicious, and crooked magistrates, lawyers, and judges. This time I documented EVERYTHING... "Fraud upon the court" by lawyers. Judges allowing nitwit judicial assistants to sign fraudulent court orders executed by opposing counsel, extortion after proven frauduelnt vacated judgements were "re-applied" to coerce me into signing over my LEGAL RIGHTS to escape MORE fraudulent orders. This "court system" is a criminal enterprise. Lawyers enrich themselves, buy elected legislative and executive offices... and permit these crimes to take place against the populace.

Their misconduct cause me to lose six-figure employment, destroyed my credit, and rendered me homeless. So, from $103k/year with ZERO debt with home... to indigent. When I demanded the FBI intervene one agent told me, "same thing happened to me when my kid was 8 months old!" Really? YOU BLEEPING COWARD. QUIT.

Now I have to listen to "learn to better manage your finances"? Really? Americans... YOU BLEEPING COWARDS. Do something about this conspiracy.

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR COWARD LAWYERS TO ENRICH THEMSELVES BY GAMING A COURT SYSTEM THEY HAVE LEGISLATED IS "IMMUNE FROM PROSECUTION". BULL****. Quote me. So - Who is America protects me?

Answer the question. If you can't - sign my petition on MOVEon.org.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/outlaw-lawyers-from-executiv

Enough already. Lawyers are swine. They steal for a living. I can prove it. "Manage the legal professionals down" by preventing them from occupying legislative and executive offices by law. Then, fix the corrupt judicial system that allows good citizens like me, living good lives, from being processed as "food" by these criminals. THIS IS TYRANNY. We deserve better.