Question

bananachica

Who is more likely to approve me: Chase or Amex?
My score is on the lower end of the averages approved for the Chase Freedom and Amex Everyday cards. My credit utilization is high, and I only have one open credit card,, but that's the only bad mark on my credit report right now. Do you think either company will approve me? Who do you think is more likely to do so?

I got approved on Amex and denied from chase with a middle score on both.

What is your score?  Amex does like thin files so you might have a better chance with them but without knowing anything about your profile, cant really say

I recently got approved for a Chase CC while being denied for the Amex both had "Good" odds and was a lower than average score appoved hopefully a few months with my chase card to show I am credit reliable will help me get the Amex. So in my expirence it is easier to get the chase card than it is the American Express