Question

kusnacht

Who is KEYNOTE CONS? Apparently I have $200 IN COLLECTIONS with them
KEYNOTE CONS is listed on my credit report but I do not know who they are and how to get in touch with them. Any ideas on where to start?
Thanks

did you ever find out how to get a hold of them? I have a charge on my report from them too and would like to settle this debt....

Thanks!

YES!! You make sure you check all three credit reports once a year to make sure all information is correct.  It is not unusual for there to be errors, which should be disputed.  Go to annualcreditreport.com to get that information.  Then, utilize the information in the articles here and the financial tools to learn for yourself how to build a good credit score and properly handle credit for your future benefit. THAT is what Credit Karma is for.