Question

JCR121213

Who is "FDC" and how do I contact them
if I dont know who it was who ran my credit score being that i hadn't tried to get a loan or apply for any credit card since 2013 and this is a new hit on my score how can i figure out who this is and how to get my points back?

Most Helpful Response

Pull your credit report

get you free annual copies,  The company info should appear there.  you can then file a dispute with the CRA on their websites. in your dispute ask for vcerification of the authorization to check your score.

If you have credit monitoring you should be able to find out there as well. 

Visit www.annualcreditreport.com.  CK uses TransUnion, so pull that report to match it to info on this site, creditor info is in the back of the report.