Question

Austerity

Who is CRDT First on my credit history-balance is $500.00 Do not know who they are
CRDT First appears on my credit card page. I d not know who they are and I don't owe any money on other cards. It says I owe $500.

Most Helpful Response

CRDT First - meaning of letters

Could it be a Firestone card?  I know they have some connection to Tires Plus.  And I have a Firestone card, and CRDT First does appear on my credit karma report.

Tires Plus

I opened a Tires Plus account and this is how it appeared on my report. Thanks to the previous contributor for jogging my memory, the credit limit matches up!

CRDT FIRST

I have the same thing only mine is $59...I have no idea who they are. Any idea people

Check your detailed credit reports for accuracy at www.annualcreditreport.com. You then would have the option to dispute any inaccurate information.

Could be tireplus

I have recently open a line with tireplus

and it appeared in my report