Question

sniperboy71

who is CRD PRT ASSO and how do i contact them?
this is on my report and i have no idea who it is or what it is for?

Most Helpful Response

Jeremy S

CRD PRT ASSO stands for "Credit Protection Association."  

They are a company specializing in debt collection.  

You can contact them by going to their website   www.creditprotect.com  

and clicking the contact link.

Credit Protection Association

collection depatrment 1-877-278-5106

File a dispute!!

This is on your credit reports, right?  Whenever you find something on any of the 3 credit reports (and you should be checking those reports annually) that is unknown to you, file a dispute.  Humans enter the data on the credit report records and humans can make mistakes.  DO NOT try to contact this company, just file the dispute.

Don't know how?  Look to the left of this post, click on "Resources" , scroll down to "Articles" and find the one on disputes for guidance on how to do so successfully.

same problem

i had good credit until i lost everything in 2008. i am finally getting financially stable again and trying to pay some old debts off. i find it funny that i have a charge in collections now from the same company, crd prt asso, right after i started paying some stuff off. i have no idea what it is for and i think it's just too coincidental that as soon as your trying to do the right thing and pay off old debts companies seem to come out of the woodwork saying that you owe them money. the same thing is happening to my wife now too. they know that we are trying to get our credit back right and are preying on us thinking that we will pay anything they say we owe to make it happen. as soon as we paid off 2 charges each we then started getting collections letters for things that we have no idea what they are. it's bs...

File a Dispute!

As the previous person posted. File a dispute. Pull your 3 credits reports (which are free to do ovce a year) and it should list the details of the debt in collections. If it is not correct, then you can dispute (online) from each of the three credit agencies sites.

I did this because CPA had a collection in my name for a cable company I have never had an account with. I have been with the same cable company for 14 years now. And this collection was initiated in 2008. So it definitely wasn't me.

help

what is crd prt asso and how do i contack them 

blackstrawberri

collection department 877-278-5106

Credit Protection Association debt collection

JBNTS7

Credit Kamar Suck, The Reason I Say That, On My Freecreditscore My Score Is 655 And Credit Kamar Show Something Elrs Like 577, What Was That, Where That Come Form, I Pay Every Month To Protected My Credit, That's Why I Said Credit Kamar Suck