Question

grampa2014

Who is BAILEY BANKS&B/CBNA?
This is on my credit report as an account that I have that is in default. Says it was opened in May 2009! I've never had a card from Bailey Bank! What is this and how do I remove it??? Last payment date says Mar 01, 2010 and in remarkes it has "Consumer disputes this account information
Charged off account" So apparently this is something that was there and has either changed names recently or something that was there before, was removed and is back! Can anyone help me?

I have some defaults on my report, I check it at least every month if not more, this was NEVER on it! What do I do to remove it??

Find the contact with Bailey Banks and send them a dispute letter as certified letter so you can see when it was delivered.  If they don't come back with a valid response after 30 days, send disputes to all three major credit bureau's (or whichever is reporting) and dispute as inaccurate/illegal reporting to have it take it down.