Question

llabrador

Who is ACLRTD CLCTN?
They appear on my report as someone I owe money to, but I can not find out who they are.

It looks like the second word is short for "collection" - so I would guess a collection agency of some sort. Have you had anything go into collections lately?

ACLRTD CLCTN

I too have a $50 charge for this...and I am never in collections, nor do I know what this charge is for..I cannot find a phone number or anything related to this company to get it corrected.....I wonder if it is a Credit Karma gliche or something?

I have the same thing

Did you ever find out who they were? I would like to be able to call them.