Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Scores
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
Who do I talk to to change my score if a mistake was made by the bank on one of my statements?
I have paid my bill's faithfully each month. However my bank, Bank of America, didn't post the payment I paid for the last month. Everything is cleared. The bank says I owe nothing, yet the statement from last month still appears. Because of this the trans union has counted it and it dropped my score down 7 points. I can't have that. I'm not sure who I can talk to. My bank admits it is at fault and I need the credit union to refund me my points. Anything would help. Advice, a number, or mailing address. Thank you very much.

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.