Question

mclair04

Who do I talk to to change my score if a mistake was made by the bank on one of my statements?
I have paid my bill's faithfully each month. However my bank, Bank of America, didn't post the payment I paid for the last month. Everything is cleared. The bank says I owe nothing, yet the statement from last month still appears. Because of this the trans union has counted it and it dropped my score down 7 points. I can't have that. I'm not sure who I can talk to. My bank admits it is at fault and I need the credit union to refund me my points. Anything would help. Advice, a number, or mailing address. Thank you very much.