Question

panhialor

Who do I contact to clear a credit card that I no longer have?
I've cancelled a card a long time ago, but it is still showing in my creditkarma report that i still own it. It was a in store credit card, i have contacted the store but they dont know anything about it either. I need help I am new at this earning credit thing. Does anyone know who or where I can contact to get this card off my back?

What response ?

There is no response to the question available.  It's exactly what we need.

capital one visa

my cards limit was 200.00 and my x went over the amount by about 50.00  and did not tell me. In the meantime the interest has gotten enormous. Not sure what to do! I  would be happy to pay the original bill.

Credit Card I no Longer have

I just seen a listing for a credit card that I no longer have and your report says

I have missed 4 payments, which is impossible since I paid off that card

before canceling it.

How do I remove it form my Credit Karma report.....

Dealing with trans union should not an option since they should already know that this card was

canceled back in 2009....

bqt

no help