Question

itsajoytocreate

Who do I contact about a credit card I never opened, that was just added to my credit report?
CCB/SPGSTN <-- has just been added to my credit report. I have no idea what company this is and I have not opened any new credit cards. Coincidentally, I hope, today someone added a $100 charge on my bank account which the bank is checking into. It was for target.com, which I haven't bought anything from online for years. Do you have any idea who this company could be based on their initials?

Most Helpful Response

Have you recently applied for financing in a medical/dental office? 

getto900

if you had been approved then didn't use the service and was under the impression it was cancelled and NOT reported do you have to dispute this information with the credit agencies?!

ymaria

yes and it went unused until this year, june, 2014 at which time, my dentures were made, and in one month, we put the card thru and were told it was closed due to  non usage. then i found out that it was bought out by synchronicity, and reported as past due!

CCB/SPGSTN

Did anyone find out how to contact this company, I have no idea who it is.  Just says COMENTITYCAPITALBANK/SPR but no phone number??