Question

suavebig6

Who can I remove somthing that is not valid on my credit
On my credit it shows a car loan SST that says that I my late on the payments. This not true because this loan is pay off I have the title for this car.

Most Helpful Response

I would first pull all credit reports

Then dispute the charge directly with that credit bureau. Not all credit buearus have the same information so only dispute it with those that list your car loan not paid. Open a dispute and wait to hear something by mail. Also call the loan holder and verify you are good with them and tell them to agree to dismiss the dispute in your favor. Then it should come off in a week or so. Good luck...

Transunion phone number for disputes: 1-800-916-8800