Question

puma25

who can i contact to take all my medical bills and pay one monthly payment on all of tjem

Most Helpful Response

I am currently in this same situation, if I were you... contact the collector who handles your medical accnts and ask if they are willing to convert all your bills into one THATS IF YOUR MEDICAL BILLS ARE COLLECTING THROUGH THE SAME COMPANY now if your medical bills are all multiple collection companies then I would say your best bet is to contact a debt consolidation specialist to aquire all your medical debt and go from there..