Question

nejahfauverparent

who are CCB/BML.
THIS IS A HARD INQUIREE ON MY CREDIT AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE

Most Helpful Response

billmelater

billmelater/paypal

bvigyall

I have the same inquiry on my account that has been added recently. But, I have had a credit card with them for almost a year. Why am I getting another inquiry from them?

CCB/BMLOil Companies

I have never applied with this company before but I see it on my credit report today what can I do to remove this .

response

Thank you SO much, your right  that's exactly who it is and I did approve it.  Your awesome I really appreciate your reply.  God bless you and yours and have a great day!

PayPal

PayPal will show up on your credit report as CCB/PPC or CCB/BML if you apply for and open up a PayPal Credit Card or Bill Me Later account. 

ccb/bml

I do not have a clue who this organization is and why I have an hard inquiry on record.

azuretech

CCB/BML is "Bill Me Later" also known as Paypal Credit... Most likely you selected the "Bill Me Later" option as your payment method at checkout on a web site.

I need help also!

Hey I have this same company or entity on my credit report as a open line of credit with a $9500 with a $1600 balance. Please help!  

CCB/BML credit inquiry

I had to look it up as well. The account is the "BILL ME LATER" account from "PAYPAL".

I don't use pay pal or any bill me later

I have three of these in the same month in 2014. I always pay by credit card when on a website. I have never had a Pay Pal account. I think whoever has inquired should be spelled out in detail.

Ccb/bml

Its definitely paypal. I used the option of bill me later through Jetblue once.

who is ccb/mptsvi

I supposedly have a credit card with them.