Question

nejahfauverparent

who are CCB/BML.
THIS IS A HARD INQUIREE ON MY CREDIT AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE

Most Helpful Response

billmelater

billmelater/paypal

bvigyall

I have the same inquiry on my account that has been added recently. But, I have had a credit card with them for almost a year. Why am I getting another inquiry from them?

response

Thank you SO much, your right  that's exactly who it is and I did approve it.  Your awesome I really appreciate your reply.  God bless you and yours and have a great day!

ccb/bml

I do not have a clue who this organization is and why I have an hard inquiry on record.

azuretech

CCB/BML is "Bill Me Later" also known as Paypal Credit... Most likely you selected the "Bill Me Later" option as your payment method at checkout on a web site.

I have this on my creditWho is ccb/bml

It's bad when you have this on your credit karma I don't know who is this and is messing with my credit please fix it 

CCB/BML credit inquiry

I had to look it up as well. The account is the "BILL ME LATER" account from "PAYPAL".

who is ccb/mptsvi

I supposedly have a credit card with them.

I have this one, CCB/IDLIMG. Any idea?

I have CCB/IDLIMG on my credit report by Credit Karma. I dont know what it means. Does anyone know?

PayPal

PayPal will show up on your credit report as CCB/PPC or CCB/BML if you apply for and open up a PayPal Credit Card or Bill Me Later account.