Question

ReeseWithoutherspoon

Which unsecured credit card should I apply for that is the most likely to approve me with bad credit
I have little debt from medical bills and have never had a credit card. I need a loan or credit card to get me caught up with my living expenses. Any suggestions as to where to apply for a credit card or loan that I may get approved for that is unsecured? I have some debt from medical bills and have never had a credit card before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! : )

I am sorry but I don't think that you will be able to get an unsecured credit card if you have bad credit. There are a couple of lenders out there that offer bad credit credit cards, but the fees burn up most of the credit line right off the bat, so they are basically useless and just put you further into debt. As far as loans, possibly a consumer finance company would issue a small loan if you have something to put up for collateral.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are having trouble with living expenses you may consider speaking to the welfare department in your state. Setting a strict budget for yourself, getting extra employment, selling things that you don't need, etc. Stick with it and things will get better.