Question

regretmydebt

Which to pay off first: 0% APR balance transfer card, or crazy APR w/ higher debt?
Just transferred $3600 to a 0% APR card (21 mo period). Still have $6900 on my insane APR card. I'm guessing that we should make the min payment on the 0% card (minimum meaning the amount we'd need to pay to finish payment by the time the 0% expires) and make much bigger payments on the crazy APR card to reduce that one faster, but I wanted to make sure my thinking is correct. Thanks.

Your thinking in this case is correct; the faster you dump the balance on the high APR card, the less you end up paying over the long run, so long as you simultaneously pay down the 0% card on the schedule you described.