Question

cherished925

which score do i believe
Hello everyone !

I have 5th3rd Identity alert protection and it gives me all 3 of my scores.
My question is which one is more accurate my transunion here is 557 whilst 5th3rd is 636 which one is more accurate are there different scoring systems ? you can imagine quite naturally id want to believe 636 lol either way I'm coming from 324 so some progress beats no progress

The only score that counts is your FICO score.  In order to see your FICO score, you have to purchase it from myfico dot com.  Or, if you happen to have a Discover card, they give you your TransUnion FICO score on your statement every month.

There are as many scores as there

Are banks! 

Every financial institution uses their own matrix for generating scores.  So your "Real" score varies all the time and from day to day. They are based on the information available as of the day that the inquiry is made. 

The scores on here as well as the ones you get from the Credit reporting agencies are only a guage of where your score is.  The closest I've found, here on CK, is the Vantage score.  It always seems to be with in a couple of points of my FICO score.