Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

credit99901

Which online lenders will give loan with less than 1 yr with current employer w/ solid work history?
I want to get a personal loan for $8000 and have a credit score of 711. I've been with my company for 10 months but have a solid work history. I make about 60k a year. Anyone know which company would approve or reject me based on having less than one year with my current company? I don't want hard inquiries to get rejected and I read of people getting rejected based on this. Thank you!

That is a pretty heafty unsecured loan you are wanting so most would want 2 years with current employeer.  I would suggest trying local banks, sometimes the face to face helps, as well as gettting to talk to the person to get a feel for your chances before pulling report.

As said, local banks or credit unions may be your best bet. Keep in mind that they will use a version of FICO scores, not the scores that you get here. So you should check to see what they are before you even go any further. You may have trouble with this, so don't get your hopes up.