Question

imedina1110

Which is the fastest way to change in my credit report a credit card had been closed?
I recently requested a bank to cancel an open credit card I never used. So they didI it, but told me takes about 30 to 60 days to be erase from my credit report.

I would like to know if there a fastest way to do so.

No, and you likely reduced yopur credit score because you removed whatever amount of credit you may have had on that card from the total amount of available credit you have.  One factor in an improved credit score is how much available credit you have been granted. I strongly suggest you read the articles on this site (look under Resources on the left side of this page) because they do provide important credit information.  Teacching how credit works and how to best use it is what this site is for.

Even though it is closed, it will still keep reporting for 7 years and there is nothing you can do about it, that's the way it works.  Sorry.