Question

gdd629

which is better more credit or age of credit
I am trying to rebuild my credit after a finished and discharged chap 13 BK, I have a 10 yr mortgage and 8 mth car loan and that was it. So I took the hit for a better credit file and to show revolving credit and opened 3 credit cards in the past 6 mths. My question is how long will it take to recover in the age of accounts category..

Age of credit history, or accounts, is something you can't speed up. Just don't call to remove anything from your credit report, unless its in bad standing. Age of credit is better than more credit. Opening all them Credit Cards in than span of time doesn't help your credit because it puts hard inquiries on your report....My best advice it to not open anything unless it is needed, keep your credit utilization low by not using your credit cards much and also paying your cards on time.