Question

HwGregg8

Which is better have 2 CC with high usage and a car loan or one Personal Loan to pay them all off
I would like to combine some debt. I have two Credit Cards and a car I would like to consolidate. In total 12k would take care of it. I'm just not sure which route would be best. Keeping the two Credit Cards with Next to Max credit used (81%) and a car loan or pay it all off with a Personal Loan and have it on my profile instead. I'lve noticed my Score has taken a hit because of the high usage on the CC's.

You don't mention what your score is now

That would have an effect on what interest rate you would get on a new loan.  Consolidating is a good idea if it will actually benefit you.

If you can live with the auto loans rate, you might consider a new credit card with 0% and transfer the balances. but there again, a new card with a high enough limit would be determined by your current score.