Question

keithm0199

Which debts do I pay first?
This isn't a matter of smallest to largest. Rather, I am trying to figure out if I should pay my 1 account in delinquency first, or focus on my debt in collections. Also, I have somewhat of a dispute. My federal loans affect my Equifax score, and says I am 18 payments late, but it is not listed in delinquency. The loan consolidation company that has my federal loans cover my payment on a monthly basis, until I am able to afford the payment again. How would I go about getting this resolved? Thanks!

Give these guys a call.  1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help...