Question

luiscuestas

Which credit reporting agency do I need to contact if I find a discrepancy in my credit activity?
Two entries in my credit history have impacted my credit score. I contacted the agency and they said to contact the reporting credit agency. Who do I contact? Which of the three agencies is providing the information in my credit activity on creditkarma.com?

The data on your Credit Karma account is from TransUnion. You can find their contact information here: http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/customer-support/contact-us.page

You have been here on Credit Karma for over two years and ask "Which of the three agencies is providing the information in my credit activity on creditkarma.com?"  

CreditKarma has  "TransUnion" plastered all over the place.