Question

timroche

which credit card to apply for?
Credit Karma advised me to apply for a credit card with only a fair chance to get approved for. I have a 669 score and this is my first unsecured credit application. I have a car loan, secured cc, best buy card and CK says I need more accounts. naturally an unsecured is the next step. Do I apply for the card with the better interest rate and fair chance or a card with a good chance and a 25% rate? Thanks to all for answers....

Most Helpful Response

capital one

My advice is to go to Capital One. You have a much higher score than mine and I have been approved for two capital one cards. Good customer service, credit increase after 6 on time payments. Im using the rewards card they have now, and enjoying the bonus savings they send you.