Question

lyndalocks

Which credit card should I apply to? I have a CK score of 645.
I have actually been building credit for more than a year. I started off with a Capital One secured master card.
Now since my credit went up to CK645, I want to pay off the capital one card and not close it, but open a new regular credit card. Which card will you all recommend? Any suggestions? Thanks! 

When you say pay it off, that's a good thing. You don't need to carry a balance to raise your credit score.

The discover IT card have been issued to people with thin credit profiles recently.