Question

Yoko88

Which cash back card can I get approved for with a credit score of 700 TU and 696 EQX.
I already have a Capital One Master Card which is in excellent standing having it since last November which I just got an credit increase, and I also have a Fingerhut card with an credit increase too. I am interested in getting an Cash Back card. Which one would you suggest I pre-apply for.

Most Helpful Response

I would suggest that you use the pre-approval tool on the credit card companies websites that you are interested in applying with. Remember that the scores that you get here probably will not be used by lenders that you will be applying with. You can check the websites for Chase or Citi or whatever card company you may be interested in.