Question

01AS

which agency is the credit card in the amount of $5,100.00 associated?
I do not have a credit card with a maximum sealing of $5,100.00. As a matter of fact I do not have a credit card in my name. Can it be that I have an imposter using my information?

Could be an error.

Since humans input the data from which credit reports are made, and humans are imperfect, there could be an error on your reports/

So, go to freannualreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Go over them carefully and thoroughly and file a dispute with each reporting credit bureau for the entries you are certain aren't yours or that you have even the llightest question about.  The bureau has to investigate and either verify or eliminate the disputed item.

Make it a habit to check your credit reports every year so that only YOUR items are on your report.  You are the only one who can do so.