Question

ffff2

which agency is my credit score of 710
what is my Experian score, Experian seems to have a much lower score, how come?

Most Helpful Response

the credit history and credit scores here are from TransUnion.

To me it seems  80 to 85% of the Public are clueless on how  Credit Scores and Credit History work.

a score of 710 is good, however,  I need this score to be reflected on all 3 reporting agencies.

Olfar

You will find that the scores have a pretty strange spread between the three majors.  Don't worry about it unless it is way off then go to each agency and get your annual free report to see why.