Question

ebrain

whhat happenig with credit karma giving a right credit score frim Transunion
Call Transunion have a differet score apy my ctedit card more money than the minimun and you people still with same balance and samw score . Transunion is update everything and my scoe raisin up and you people stillwith the old balance of my credit card. What concernt always use yoy guys to monitoring my credit and never has a problem and know ifook liked somethin is wrong and your people are not lonvert update with my credit . and surprise always trusth arma and not problem so what happenig that the informaton is no t updated right like you guy before got ustanding updated with my cretit report . If you dont believe what i said call Transunion is going to be diferent scores .please can i trust againg in your información because believe i n karma till know.

You'll need to contact Credit Karma support folks at support@creditkarma.com.   The folks in this forum can't help you, sorry.