Question

OdieBubba2012

Wherr is all my good credit?
I do have a home loan that i have been paying on for 14yrs on time, y dosent it show? I need this fixed rite away cuz i cant get a job because all i see is BAD. And i have bad now cuz i cant get work. Can u please help me to fix this?

Most Helpful Response

Not sure I understand the question.  Is your home loan not showing on just your TransUnion report? (The report Credit Karma looks at) -- or is it also not showing on Equifax and Experian reports?

I've had over 12 jobs in my life and have never had a job turn me down solely because I didn't have a good credit report.

Even if your home loan isn't reporting, your other credit history (if you have any) should be building your credit report.  Do you have other negative items or derogatory items that need addressing?

In terms of getting the home loan showing, you should contact the lending agency and ask if they are reporting to all three bureaus because you are not seeing it.  You can also try contacting the bureaus and filing a dispute and provide proof you have an open loan that you have been paying on so they can account for it.

Good luck!