Question

cmk8711

wheres the update
Patiently waited all week long, now its time for update, and I cant find the update button anywhere !!!! what's up with that????

Most Helpful Response

No Update Button

Half the time it's not there - by design.  Just a trick to get you to sign in and review offers.  That's how the website makes its money.

No update button

I am having the same issue since Credit Karma switched. I have been with the new one a little over a week and I cant find an update button. For both my wife and I, nothing is showing updated. Last time even a new payment was posted was March 11. I really love using this website, but have become very saddened by the turn it has taken.

Update button?

It should be when you sign in, next to your score.  It will tell you the last time you updated and say updated when done.  I do mine daily.  It's such a lonely life, that is why I answer questions:)

The update is NOT updated.....this site is just as bad as the one's that charge.