Question

amandahelenb

Where's the list of all my accounts and account details after the update?
How can I access details on individual CC accounts? I can't seem to find information specific to an account, only trends in my credit utilization, inquiries, etc. since CK updated its site. Help!!! Without this feature, CK is not useful for me.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for posting! You can see all of your individual accounts here: https://beta.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport#accounts

We appreciate your patience while we continue to roll out additional features and information over the next few weeks. Not all features are available at this time, and for that we sincerely apologize. We have some exciting features we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned.

If you have any additional feedback, we'd love to hear it! Please send any further comments to support@creditkarma.com.