Question

Vaudo

Where would be the best place to get a long term loan to fix my auto repair
The motor in my car blew up and I have to fix it and it cost seven grand to fix it so I need a loan to pay it off I owe too much on the car is still under warranty but they said it was my fault so therefore I have to replace the motor with my money and I need alone like yesterday

Unless this is some high-end luxury car, 7k sounds outrageous. Get quotes from many garages not just one. If you currently have it at dealership, you would probably be better going to a different garage. Check for a used low mileage engine at the junkyard. I am not sure where to tell you to go for a loan, because I do not know your credit profile. If you have good credit, then maybe a local credit union. The problem is, personal unsecured loans usually come with a high rate.