Question

willwork4creditscore

Where to go from here?
I'm 21, about to graduate from college, and have no* credit cards. I will be making somewhere around $65k out of college.

*I have a Von Maur credit card with a $300 limit that I've had for about 6 months.

I have about $20k saved and my student loans are all paid off. My current credit score is ~700, but my credit history is very young (seen above).

What should I be doing to raise my credit score? I applied for a Meijer credit card a few months before the Von Maur but got denied. I'm nervous to apply anywhere else because I don't want too many hard inquiries on my history.

I'm afraid it's mostly going to take a bit of time, as in a handful of years. You can help it along with a 'real' credit card (Visa, AMEX, Mastercard - Capital One is pretty good to start with), and use it responsibly. A car loan wouldn't be a bad idea either, as long as it's for a reasonable amount (that is, buy something sensible, inexpensive, etc.)

Have you taken the time to read the articles about credit on this site?  If not, doing that would be a good idea since the credit information here will benefit you for the rest of your life.  I learned more here than from all my business classes.