Question

pinklush

Where on your credit score will it show when certain items will "fall-off"?
I have pulled 2 of 3 credit reports, (all except my Transunion report) I understand that after so long delinquent accounts fall off. Where on the report does it show the original late payment date and is it 7 years from in which it will fall off?? Thanks for any and all advice!

Most Helpful Response

I wished I knew as well

Im not sure they do anymore, because I had a repo prob 12 yrs ago and when it gets to the end of my 7yrs, they resell it to another company, which opens it back up for another 7yrs. I dont think its right. If they want  me to pay them off, then they need to bring my car back. They resold my car and there was only $2000 diff left on the remaining balance but they are trying to make me pay $11000, bs if you ask me!

pinklush

I don't think they can hold you liable if they have taken the vehicle out of your posession.  I would contact a lawyer for counsel on the problem to see if they can actually keep billing you for it.