Question

Tam1965

Where is the monthly score graph..please bring it back!!!!

Most Helpful Response

Line Graph vs Pie Chart

I beleive Tam1965 is referring to the Line Graph that showed your history over several months. That was extremely helpful! Now its just a Pie Chart.

Please bring it back!

I agree!

Bring back the graph.

I agree. The graphs showed me my progress over time and were what motivated me to work hard on improving my credit score. The links work  so use them as their Web analytics will show that people are still hitting those pages even though they've been unlinked. That feedback will hopefuly convince them they should reconnect them to the rest of the site it increase traffic.

Credit chart

I tried going on the king above as the credit karma team member suggested but no luck.  It wAs such a wonderful tool. As mentioned above please bring it back

Thank you

You can see your score history here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/transunion (TransUnion) or here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/equifax (Equifax)

Simply click on the blue dot for each month to see the individual scores from each week in a given month.

Hope that helps!

methaneorange

This still only goes back for the past year; I'd rather see the graph since my account was opened with credit karma. 

Falcon12293

If you go to the site above there is a drop down for last 6 months, year or all. It gave me more than a year. Hope this helsp thsoe concerned. 

MY Bad.

I just now saw your link... that works well for me. Nice job CK.