Question

GANEV

WHERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION IN CREDITKARMA WEBSITE?
Because of your advice, TAKE THIS OFFER, I damaged my credit record by getting denied twice when I accepted it: recommendation based on my credit score. Although it is the financial institution that made the decision to downgrade and/or denied the OFFER, your wording leads to believe that I am answering to a FIRM OFFER which is ultimately none existent. IF THERE IS ANY DISCLAIMER that warns about the real nature of the transaction I was not able to find it in your website.

Most Helpful Response

support@creditkarma.com

WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER?

Addison170's response is no where to be find, especially when: 

I am requesting, for the last time before I file a complaint with BBB,  a phone number to contact Creditkarma.