Question

ECP79

Where is my transunion score? I had one, now i dont
I have no credit score with transunion, i did last week, they finished a dispute and erased one dept and now its saying i have no score with them

Most Helpful Response

Transunion takes a while to update. Wait another month to see if they generate another score for you. However, if the debt you disputed was the only debt on your transunion report. That could be why. I might also mention that at one point, credit karma said I had a transunion score and when I did a car loan, no score was showing. It was after a bankruptcy. So I think they are just a bit slow on the uptake :/

ECP79

Thank you, my last 2 reports were recently taken off so that could be why. I was wondering if that could be the case