Question

BudoBaka

Where is my Experian Score?
CK is only showing my TransUnion and Equifax Score. Does CK not support Experian? Yes I know I can pull it on my own but am asking specifically about Credit Karma.

wilbert battles

i would like to know my experian credit score as of march 5 2016

Mrs pina

My experian score has always shown. Now it has disappeared.. i was just reading it this morning

Good Question

Experian have a seperate agreement with myFICO. You probably will never see your Experian scores here. Experian is running a 7 day trial deal for $1.00 for that you can get your credit report and Experain FICO score. Just be sure to call the 1-800 number a cancel your order before that 7 day trial is up. I hope this helps!

Hi BudoBaka,

Credit Karma does not provide scores from Experian.