Question

Argyll12

Where is Equifax?
I've been reading that CK now provides the Equifax Credit Score, but I don't see it in my account.

Most Helpful Response

No clue

I was wondering the EXACT thing. I have 0 clue where to get this info from. MAybe Forbes jumped the gun a bit and this feature isnt ready yet.

I was also unable to locate my Equifax score. Screenshots in a forbes article on the Equifax addition show the two scores side by side on the home page, but this is not how mine displays. 

Equifax score is not showing.

I understand the the Equifax score should be side by side with the Transunion score but the Equifax score is not there. How do you add the Equifax score on Credit Karma?

Stuck in a big bundle of red tape.

I just have to share my experiences of today so maybe someone else will laugh or be able to relate. Quick summary: I had a small outstanding medical radiology bill for $251 for when my insurance lapsed for 2 months, I paid it off in JUNE 2013. It was reported as paid, It is the last degrogatory thing to remove and deal with on my credit report, so I did. Transunion got the message, so did Experian, Equifax on the other hand....no. So today, as I am getting all my paperwork in order for a home preapproval, I must deal with this again. I call Equifax, 3 weeks ago, who asked me to fax over a letter from the collections agency saying the bill was paid. I requested the letter from Guld Coast Financial and they sent it to me on February 6th 2015. I faxed it over. One would think that would take care of the problem and SOMEONE on the EQUIFAX end of things could click the BUTTON on their keyboard and update the account from outstanding to paid. After two back to back disputes, they resolved nothing and EQUIFAX says it is still unpaid THIS BUTTON SEEMS TO NOT EXIST. Today I spoke to FIVE people from EQUIFAX including TWO "SUPERVISORS". I spoke with FIVE people from Gulf Coast Collections, including ONE supervisor. Back and forth they blamed each other for it not being updated or fixed. THEN I MAKE A THREE WAY PHONE CALL. I get some girl from the 5th phone number of the day on the line, tell her to hold on, call the collection agency, BOOM now I have ALL PARTIES INVOLVED ON THE PHONE AT THE SAME TIME. One would think this could fix it. The guy from the collection agency says it has been paid, the girl from equifax asks for some numbers from his agency back and forth they go for about 10 minutes, blah blah blah, at this point my infuriation turns into to laughter. What a ****ing joke. A says it is paid. B says "Oh yeah?" "Prove it" A says "didnt the consumer fax you a receipt from us saying it was paid?" Back and forth they go...the poor inept girl who works for equifax is USELESS, she DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to HIT THE "PAID" BUTTON. She then redirects the supervisor of the collection agency to call the FLORIDA EQUIFAX office and they can fix it. REDIRECT NUMBER 6 OF THE DAY. THE guy at the collection agency actually made an effort and called them after we ENDED our THREE WAY CALL that could not get them to HIT THE BUTTON. He called me back 30 minutes later saying he spent 25 minutes on the phone with Equifax and it STILL isn't resolved. NO ONE CAN HIT THE PAID BUTTON from a $251 bill I paid OFF 21 MONTHS AGO. HE said he will call them again in the morning and try to get it resolved. WE"LL SEE. I LOOK FORWARD to starting the whole PROCESS OFF NOTHINGNESS over again and banging my head against a wall talking to retards and outsourced phone centers until one day, ONE SWEET DAY, I FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO HIT THE "PAID" BUTTON FROM EQUIFAX. What a ****ing cluster**** of an organization they are.