Question

mah7308

Where does the score my ccard company gives me monthly come from?
Once of my credit cards (Credit One) gives me a credit score monthly. Their score does not match anything I am able to pull up. They have 762 and TransUnion has it at 578. I understand some difference but that his huge. Help!

There may be something

on one of your reports that isn't reporting to the others.  Pull your report for the low one and see if something there is pulling your score down.

I've not heard of Credit One doing this, but I know that Discover does this and at the bottom of their statement is shows that Discover uses the TransUnion FICO score.  Try reading through your statement's fine print and see if you can't find the info.  Otherwise, call their customer service number and they should be able to tell you which score that is.