Question

spectrographer

Where do you make any comments? Its my sad duty and with deep regret Michael passed away 4/19/14
It is my sad duty and with deep regret to advise you that my husband, Michael S. Morris, passed away on Holy Saturday evening (Holy weekend before Easter Sunday). So, his credit score does not mean anything at this point. He is deceased and that's all there is to it. So his credit score does not mean anything anymore after his death. Correct? Does not help me. Get that straight!

Thank You!

Yours truly,

Rosa Morris, wife

Hi Rosa, so sorry to hear this. If you would like to close Michael's account, please do so here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myprofile/security

Simply scroll to the bottom and select "Deactivate your Credit Karma Account".  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.