Question

ZZEtop

Where do you dispute information that is an error?
I see an address where I have never lived on my report. How do I get it removed from my report?

Is it on your Fico reports?  If so, dispute with each bureau which has the wrong info. If it's only on here than don't worry about it.

Bad credit repair

Hello everyone! I think i have found solution to 68% of  Americans problem. And i have seen so many recommendations on Alan. I wouldn’t advise anyone to use most of the hackers pr site on here as they are fake and scammers and mostly with delays. but if you need a real Fico, Transunion, equifax and experian credit agent to change your school grades, boost or rebuild your credit score? They can also help you eliminate negativity in your records (Theft & criminal, eviction) and bankruptcies and mortgage debts. he also tackles tax aliens, this guy is just the best out there. you can contact (trust hacker) He's a legit credit repair agent... I have also used him a few times to change attendance records off skyward and heard he does social network hacks also. Hope that helps?  you can also get a loan through them via secured and trusted source. His email is - (trusthacker543@ g m a i l . c o m ) Y'all can can thank me later. 

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's