Question

nobozos514

Where do I view alerts on new credit karma site?
I received an normal email about a credit event and I clicked on the "Visit My Alerts" button. This brought me to the new "beta.creditkarma.com" web site but I don't see anyplace to see the alert. Where are they located on the new beta web page?

No alerts page

As of today 10-7-2015 I am unable to find alert page on credit karma.

Alerts???

I am still unable to find alerts on the website or through the app although i am getting notifications for alerts. please advise

Hi nobozos514,

Sorry to hear about this confusing email you received! We will be investigating this further. While we are redesiging the website, the notifcations will be unavailable. They will return. In the meantime, you can use the mobile app to see your alerts. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenince and confusion this has caused! 

If you have any additional feedback, please do not hesistate to share it with us.

Thanks!