Question

teresagilley

Where do I send payment to for my past due bill if I don't have an address for the company .
I would like to pay them off but I don't have an account number

If the account number is not showing on your reports or any contact information I would dispute the account with the credit bureaus reporting it. I will say that this may not be the best course of action, but it would be the quickest. You could also contact the original creditor if we are talking about a collection account here and get the contact info from them about who owns the account. Keep in mind that disputing the account may cause it to be updated and that may result in a score decrease, but if you are lucky maybe it will be removed if they have no information on it.