Question

Posted in Taxes

Amauriciodeleon

Where do I insert my 1099-K form?

Can you be specific about where and how?

Can you please explain very specifically where and how to add the 1099 K. I received no 1099 misc due to income being below $600.

Is it under Schedule-C or Schedule K-1. I see no mention of "Merchant card and third party network payments:" any where.

Thanks,

1099k

did you figure out how to add 1099k

Also looking for 1099-K info

Please help!

rkilic

I am guessing your an uber driver like I am. Calm down! I am here to help, I think. I had the same question, but after taking a deep breath and reading back through your business income section under Wages and Income, I noticed where you have to put the 1099-K info. When you get to the line that reads:

"Merchant card and third party network payments:*"

Notice how there is an asterik there. Just below the asterik identifies the following:

"*Enter the total of all Box 1 amounts from any 1099-Ks you may have received, if applicable."

So look at your 1099-K and see what is in Box 1a and Box 1b and put that amount into the box next to where it reads "Merchant card and third party network payments:*" Chances are that you only have an amount appearing in Box 1a. Its that simple. To deduct all other expenses associated with Uber driving or whatever it was that you did, you would put that on your schedule C like a boss.