Question

Emilyt623

where did the 30 day calendar go reflecting when creditors where going t report to credit bereau?

Most Helpful Response

I would like to know as well!  This was a great tool!  I'm wondering if I can even recommend credit karma anymore because it seems all the usefulness has been taken away...

wendybaby

where is the calendar I need it its the best thing ,buy the way I love credit karma but where is the dam calendar.

calendar

Was there ever a response to said missing calendar? Dang! I liked that!

Where is my Calendar?

Hi Credit Carma guys,

I was heavily using the Calendar and it has been missing for a while. Please give it back :D

It was the best way to track my payments. You can even add some nice notifications on your phone app or you can add some pretty cards on Google Now and help your customers using your service even more.

Thanks!